Binnington Copeland and Associates – a Hill International Company – is a global leader in construction consulting, with a portfolio of some of the world’s largest and most prestigious projects in every major sector of the construction industry.
We are committed to excellence, providing an unrivaled depth of resources, experience and services, including construction claims, project and cost management services. We have 90 offices worldwide, but in South Africa operate from offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
The practice was founded in 1984 by Bill Copeland and Chris Binnington and has a wide reputation for its expertise in the fields of construction law, dispute resolution, the preparation and evaluation of claims and training.
Its principal strengths are its commitment to providing excellent client service with particular emphasis on problem solving by becoming part of the client's team; ability to quickly understand complex technical and contractual situations; ability to constantly be at the forefront of legal and commercial developments in construction law; strong negotiating skills.
The practice is recognized as the leading provider in the fields of:
- Construction Risk Management; Delays and Disruptions Analysts, Claims Consulting,
- Projects Management; Oversight, Support, Coordination, Facilitation, Administration.
- Troubled Project Turnaround; Disputes Settlement Services, Disputes Avoidance and Resolutions,
- Expert Witness Testimonials, Contractual Advise, Liability and Risk,
- ADR; Mediation, Adjudication and Arbitration
- Targeted Procurement & Transactions Advisory,
The practice provides:
- Representation in mediation, adjudication and arbitration;
- Expert witness services from in-house resources and from a strong network of international connections.
To provide the highest standards of commercial and contractual services to the engineering and construction industries.
With a powerful association between Hill International, BCA Consulting, BCA Training and BCC-Hill International, a complete offering exists in a powerful and highly recognized market place.
Binnington Copeland and Associates has established itself as a household name over the last few decades and is certainly set to do so moving forward.
With the following attributes, there is a bright future for what already stands as a powerful and highly regarded company:
- 25 year track record
- Senior construction professionals
- Multi disciplinary
- High service ethic - individual clients are important
- Leading authority on training in construction contract law, liability and risk, the standard forms of contract
- Strong negotiating skills
- Focused area of expertise
- Passionate about what we do